BC Ministry of Skills, Development and Labour, Victoria, BC
Ministry of Skills, Development and Labour is responsible for industrial relations, employment standards, workers’ compensation and provincial human resources strategy in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
The Employment Standards Information System has been designed as a comprehensive, end-to-end system managing the complete workflow of Employment Standards and related activities, for all MSDL branches in British Columbia. The customer requested all application reference data, workflow control data and dependencies between core activities and documents to be controlled via meta-data, editable on-line by the Ministry staff.
- Aligned with BC MDSL business processes and practices.
- Extensible, Modular Architecture.
- Pure Web / Java solution (browser-only deployment).
- Party Registry and Role-Based Security.
- Comprehensive support for Services – Labour Relations, Financial, Information Employee Registration, Licensing, Assessment.
- Workflow and Workload Management.
- Document Generation and Management.
- Meta-Data and Reference Data Management.
ESIS is a case management, compliance management, claims tracking and workflow management system with application reference data, workflow control data and dependencies between core activities and documents controlled via meta-data, editable on-line by the Ministry staff.